Animal Manure Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator is also called wet fertilizer granulator or stirring tooth granulator. It can not only granulate a variety of organic matter, but also is especially able to granulate the coarse fiber material that difficult to be granulated by conventional equipment, such as crop straw, wine dregs, mushroom residue, drug residue, animal manure and so on. In addition, Sluge Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator also has a good granulation effect on the humic acid, municipal sludge and other similar raw materials. The raw materials need not to be dried before granulation, after screwing, ball shape fertilizers will be out easily.
Feature & Advantages
1. High granulation rate, dense granularity. The ratio can be 90% above
2. Wet raw materials are available processing, no need drying before organic fertilizer mixing granulator granulating
3. No binder need to add, materials inside will grow inlaid with each other under certain force.
4. Perfect ball shape fertilizers, moisture 20%-40%
5. Heavy seamless steel pipe ensure stable organic fertilizer mixing granulator running
Advantage of Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator
1. Widely raw materials processing, especially wet raw mateirals
2. Energy saving, can be screened directly after Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator Manufacturer granulating
3. High granulating rate, 90% above in Cow Manure Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator.
4. Hard granules in ball shape, good performance
5. Stable machine running, easy operating and maintain
Composted materials can be sent to Chicken Waste Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator with mixing. After materials enter into the machine through the feeding inlet, by the high speed rotating mechanical stirring force and aerodynamic force thereof, the materials are mixed, granulated, spherified and densified in the machine, achieving the aim of granulation. The formed granules are pushed out in the other end of Organic Fertilizer Mixing Granulator Supplier.
The diameter of the produced granules can be controlled by adjusting the quantity of the raw materials and rotating speed of main shaft. The less the raw materials mixed and the higher the rotating speed, the smaller the granulated fertilizer.
|Capacity||1-2 t/h||2-4 t/h||5-8 t/h|
|Inlet Moisture Content||20%-40%||20%-40%||20%-40%|
|Inlet Materials Size||50 mesh||50 mesh||50 mesh|