Organic fertilizer production line or organic fertilizer production plant is mainly used for produce organic fertilizer granules. The raw materials for organic fertilizer manufacturing plant or organic fertilizer production equipment are all kinds of organic wastes, like animal manure (chicken manure, cow dung, pig manure, sheep manure),municipal sludge (MSW), food waste, agricultural waste (bean dregs, mushroom residue, palm oil waste, neemcake, vinasse draff, stalk), sewage sludge, industrial organic wastes, etc.
You can make full use of the organic wastes to produce both powdered organic fertilizer or organic fertilizer granules and organic fertilizer pellet. The capacity of organic fertilizer production line or organic fertilizer production plant ranges from 1 ton/hr to 50 ton/hr, from small to large capacity for your choice.
Our organic fertilizer production line or organic fertilizer production plant mainly includes: organic fertilizer mixer, organic fertilizer mixing granulator machine or organic fertiizer pan/disc granulator machine, fertilizer rotary dryer, fertilizer rotary cooler, rotary drum coating machine,chain crusher, rotary screening machine, packaging machine, belt conveyor and other accessories.
Feature & Advantages
1. This organic fertilizer production line or organic fertilizer plant is not only suitable for produce organic fertilizer, but also bio-organic fertilizer if function bacteria is added; and npk organic fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer if nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is added.
2. The size of organic fertilizer granules can be adjusted according to customer’s need. There are various kinds of organic fertilizer granulator machine being provided in our factory, such as new type organic fertilizer mixing granulator, disc granulator, double roller press granulator, and bio-organic fertilizer spherical granules granulator etc. Customers can produce different shapes of granules using our fertilizer granulator machine.
3. Widely application. the organic fertilizer production line can process different raw materials, such as animal manure waste, agricultural waste, fermented materials, etc. All those organic materials can be fermented and granulated into large-output organic fertilizer granules.
4. Highly automatic and high precision. The batching machine system and packing machine are controlled by PLC computer to realize automation.
5. High quality, stable performance, easy to operate, highly automatic, long service life. We have taken full consideration of user experience when designing and manufacturing fertilizer machines.
1. Raw Material Fermentation
organic compost fermentation turner is used for fermenting and composting organic waste, such as animals & fowls manure, sludge waste, sugar filter mud, oil seed residues and straw sawdust etc. Materials can be mixed and fermented in the trough for 7-10 days. Temperature should be in 60-70℃ and moisture content should be between 40-50%.
2.Raw Materials Mixing
Fermented materials are mixed evenly together in horizontal mixer to improve fertilizer nutrient distribution uniformity and the greatest fertilizer nutrient use efficiency, which is also helpful for further granulating. The horizontal mixer machine is also suitable for feed, concentrated feed and additive premix mixing.
3. Materials Granulation
Evenly-mixed raw materials are transported into organic fertilizer mixing granulator machine organic fertilizer pan/disc granulator machine for pelletizing. The granules shape of organic fertilizer granulated by fertilizer pellet mill is round ball shape. Usually, a fertilizer polishing machine, which is designed based on flat die extrusion granulator, is used to polish the granules into ball shape with easy operation.
4. Organic Fertilizer Drying & Cooling for organic fertilizer manufacturing process
The aim of drying process is to dry granules moisture, to increase fertilizer strength, convenient to store. After drying, the granules temperature is 60-80℃. due to too much heat, caking of fertilizer granules is easy to occur, so they need to be cooled in rotary drum cooler to decrease the temperature, After cooling, the granules temperature is 20-40℃, easier to storage and transportation.
5.Organic Fertilizer Grading & Coating & Packaging Process for Organic Fertilizer Production Line
|Item||Model||Overall Dimensions L x W x H(mm)||Prod Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Quantity (set)|
|Flat Pan Mixer||AZS-YPJB-2000||2100x2100x1600||3-6||11||2|
|New Type Fertilizer Granulator||AZS-JCZL-80||4160x1660x1170||3-5||55||2|
|Rotary Drum Dryer||AZS-HGJ-2.0||21500x4170x2600||8-14||37||1|
|Rotary Drum Cooler||AZS-LQJ-1.8||21500x4170x2600||8-14||22||1|
|Rotary Drum Screening Machine||AZS-GTSF-1.5×5||6300x1880x3450||3-7||7.5||2|
|Finished Products Warehouse||AZS-CPC-2.0||2150x2150x4100||8-15||2|
|Dust Settling Chamber||Drawing is provided||1|
|Hot Blast Stove||Drawing is provided||1|